When does the festival start and end daily?
The festival day starts daily from 2 pm and ends at 6 am (except the first day - July 9th — extra day with free entrance that ends at 11:45 pm). One-day ticket grants the entrance during the entire festival day.
Where is Atlas club ticket office located and when does it work?
Kyiv, 37-41 Sichovykh Striltsiv Street. Daily from 12:00 till 21:00. GOOGLE MAPS
I am a media representative/blogger/photographer/opinion leader, etc., can I get an accreditation?
Media & photographers accreditation will begin later.
Opinion leaders form is available HERE
How to save money on the all-days pass?
Tickets for a special price can be bought at the Atlas club ticket office in Kyiv or you can order delivery to regions (within Ukraine only) HERE
Will the "&$#*@" band perform at the festival?
We can not disclose information about the artist who are not announced yet. You can find the list of already announced artists on our site.
What are the benefits of the VIP-standing ticket?
- Separate VIP-entrance. You are not waiting in the general queue to get the festival bracelet but enter the festival via Fast-line;
- Parking spot on a separate guarded parking;
- Access to the roofed VIP viewing platform with unobstructed views of the Main Stage. It is on an elevation, so the crowd, hands and phones will not bother you at all. The zone is protected from direct sunlight and rain;
- Additional sound equipment. You will be able to listen to Main Stage performances with clear sound just as if you were standing in the front row under the stage;
- VIP-bar and food court right near the VIP-zone. You can order food and drinks without standing in queues. Variety of food and drinks is not inferior to main festival food courts;
- Separate restrooms. VIP-standing zone visitors can use separate WCs without queues which undergo sanitary treatment regularly.
VIP tickets are available for 5, 3, or 1 day.
Is it true that the entrance is free on the first festival day?
July 9th is Ukrainian Music Day at Atlas Weekend 2019.
For the third year in a row, thanks to our partners Kyivstar and М1 Музичний телеканал, we introduce you to modern Ukrainian music.
Entry to the festival site on the first day is free.
Why festival dates are July 7-12 but my ticket states 8.07?
Tickets are sold for 5 festival days (July 8-12). On July 7, the entrance is free!
How can I pay at the festival?
Only non-cash payment (via any bank cards). There will be points of cards replenishment at the festival. Also, MasterCard owners will receive pleasant discounts on some bars and food courts, as well as the opportunity to win prizes.
Is it possible to bring a photo/video equipment?
Taking cameras with removable lenses is strictly prohibited without an accreditation. GoPro, other action cameras and small snapshot cameras can be taken but you can’t take photos of artists with a flash.Quadcopters and other flying devices are also forbidden.
Can I bring water and food to the festival?
No, only to the territory of the camping (entrance from metro station ‘Teremky’ side). GOOGLE MAPS
Is it possible visit the festival via my ticket and on the next day give a ticket to my friend?
No. Your ticket will be exchanged onto the wristband at the first time entrance and can not be activated after that. It is prohibited to remove/damage and transfer the wristband to others.
How many times can I enter the festival? And what if I have a one-day pass?
Ticket will be changed on bracelet at the festival entrance and you can enter/leave festival territory 3 times a day via it.
Is the tent included in the camping ticket price?
A ticket to the campsite is valid only for one person. All necessary equipment should be taken with you or you can book a rental of everything needed. More information about the campsite: HERE
Can I buy a ticket at the festival entrance?
Yes, but they will be much more expensive than bought in advance.
What about the lockers?
Lockers will be available only at the campsite.
Are there any exemption categories?
Yes! You can read them in the Festival rules (Article 10)